On Wednesday evening, GhOne TV outdoored five new programmes with “pomp and pageantry”. Their management believes the new programmes in addition to their already running programmes will help them to cement their position as the reigning “Best English speaking TV in Ghana”. Well, we followed their launching keenly and below, we share with you all the five outdoored programmes and their respective hosts/ hostesses.
- Life’s Tales: This programme is designed to discuss everything life – from relationships to careers to religion, virtually everything that impacts the family and everybody, not necessarily one particular gender. This programme is meant to be an imrovement of Tales From the Power Room.
The hostess of the Show will be Shirley Emma Tibilla, popularly known as Cookie Tee. Watch the promo video of the programme below:
2. Unwind: This programme is meant to get viewers to simply unwind from everyday pressures that confront us. Ok, so there are critical issues facing everybody but within all that, there is a reason to smile and unwind is meant to do just that.
The Show will be hosted by former Miss Malaika Queen, Regina Van-Helvert . Check the promo video below:
3. TLS: This has been shortened from The Lifestyle Show. The Show is scheduled to share with viewers inspirational real life issues from the experiences of successful people making great impact in our societies. According to the host, Angela Bamford, “TLS will make you cry, it will make you laugh, but most importantly, it will make a great impact on your life”.
Pls watch the promo video below:
4. Next TV Star: This Show is aim at discovering new and unknown talents in Ghana and bringing them into the limelight. The platform is opened to all talents who desire to excel on TV. This programme will be hosted by Serwaa Amihere and it will feature judges such as Bridget Otoo, Nana Aba Anamoah among others.
Below is the teaser:
5. Bukom Banku Live: This show is meant to be a comic news show where the ever popular Bukom Banku brings news from his community – Bukom, Chorkor, Nima, Maamobi and all other areas within Accra to share with viewers. The Show will share critical issues from these communities considered by many as slums but Bukom Banku way…
Watch the teaser below:
So here we have all the five new programmes of GHOne TV. All these programmes start in June.
Let us know what you think about the Shows and their respective presenters in the comment section below.